I know, I'm that Mom who posts horrible amounts of pictures of their baby all day long. Sorry, I seriously can't help it, it's some sort of Mom sickness and I fell into the trap. Look away if you must, but come on. That face.
As I write this, he's asleep in the next room and I'm SO tempted to go in there and kiss his little round cheeks. UGH.
It's ok to be that Mom! When you have a gorgeous baby, like you do, it's unavoidable! Plus, I don't know anyone who doesn't like to look at adorable babies :) Hope you and your beautiful family have a great weekend!
It's ok to be that Mom! When you have a gorgeous baby, like you do, it's unavoidable! Plus, I don't know anyone who doesn't like to look at adorable babies :) Hope you and your beautiful family have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteVictoria from visbetterlife.blogspot.com :)
Thank you so much Victoria!!! xo!
ReplyDelete