I LOVE this one...
Bloom Highchair
...but it's way too pricey. About $500, which is a bit crazy. So I started looking around. Here's what I found.
Boon White Flair Pedestal High Chair
This one is $259 which is much better, is still very cool looking, and comes in different colours. Love it.Phil & Teds High Pod High Chair
I think this one is very cool, and at $299 it's still way less than the Bloom. But, still a bit steep if you ask me.
Astro High Chair by Valco Baby
$129, now we're talking. This one is cute, looks comfy, and folds up really nicely.
Bloom Nano Urban High Chair
This is Bloom's slightly less expensive high chair at $180. Not bad. Looks great too.
Evenflo Modern High Chair
I really, REALLY like this one. A lot. It's only $119, and I love anything that's black and white. But, I'm having a hard time finding a retailer that sells this that also ships to Canada. I mean seriously, stores, WHAT is the big deal about shipping to Canada?
This high chair is $19. And it's cute. What more can you ask for?
The search continues, but if I can find a place that will sell me that Evenflo one, I'm sold. If not...well...these are all pretty amazing options.
No comments:
Post a Comment