I'm beginning to really love Lowe's. Well, ok, in truth I haven't actually BEEN to one yet. But it's on my to-do list. And I have perused many a Lowe's flyer and been quite impressed. Also, they have an amazing How-To library on their website.
One of my current projects is figuring out the layout for some of our new rooms. I know what you're thinking, I have to wait to get in there to see how much space I have. But NO! With the measurements in hand and this helpful article, I can get a head start!
They even have handy furniture templates and graph paper you can print!!
And so, with my helpful little printouts in hand, I will continue on with the plans of arranging our rooms just so. After all, there will always need to be enough room for a good dance party. And a place for Shields to fall asleep on the floor somewhere.
Ah, but now you will have two guest rooms....and on the main floor. One will always be available to Mr. Shields.
ReplyDelete