Sunday 21 September 2014

Our 6th wedding anniversary

So six years. WHATTTT? Seriously I'm going to blink my eyes and be an eighty year old woman. #great

But seriously, six years together, and what an amazing six years! Now than Ben and Sawyer are part of our little family, I feel 100% complete. Like, I'm not waiting for anything to happen, and I felt that way for a looooong time. Life is pretty awesome for us these days! And I'm about to embark on a new adventure that I'll write about another time...

Yesterday we spent the day out in Westdale, near where we were married, and it was so perfect. We had a picnic under the trees that I used to climb when I was a kid, ate ice cream, oh it was good.

Untitled











Westdale is the cutest place ever. I love living so close to it. Although, I must saw, The 'Westdale Festival' that was going on was a huge let down. The 'festival' basically included some old cars parked on the side of the road and a pita pit mascot walking around. Lame.

On our journey home, Sawyer and Daddy were enjoying themselves at the bus terminal. Too cute.





So that was our anniversary this year. Happy anniversary to my sweet husband. I really, really like you. More than a friend.
a_sig2

1 comment:

  1. Super Sweet post! Me and my boyfriend are in the process of buying our 1st puppy together and I feel like it's all coming together. I can't wait to have kids one day too. Happy Anniversary! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...