Sunday 21 September 2014

Ancaster Fair

We spent our Sunday out at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. This time of year is just the best, right?

All fairs are pretty much the same so I'll spare you the details but, we hit a major milestone today. Ben went on rides all by himself! He actually wanted to do it, and he was so brave! I might have cried a bit. Ya, I'm that mom.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And one with Daddy, so excited about that one!

Untitled

Uncle Mike and Auntie Emma came out to meet us, the boys were pretty excited to see them!

Untitled

Untitled

Poor Sawyer had a few bouts of really bad teething here and there. Billy and I took turns putting him in the carrier, but he was still pretty mad about it.

Untitled

Bunnies! I want one!!

Untitled

Untitled

As Billy put it, this next picture sums up Ben and Sawyer's relationship perfectly. 

Untitled

And, to end, a pretty sky. Because I have a thing for skies. 

Untitled
a_sig2

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this whole post makes me cry. Ben on the rides, especially the one with him and the other boys is just priceless! Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...