Saturday 31 January 2015

Sawyer's Monthly Photos - Catching Up

If this isn't the purest example of second children not getting the same perks as first borns than I don't know what is. I still take Sawyer's monthly photos, I do! Do I post them? Well no. When I was in school I took my blog offline and wanted to focus on that exclusively, and then I totally lost momentum with, well, everything else in life. So I'm getting back on track with the internet. And with Sawyer's first birthday right around the corner (!!!) I thought I'd better get these up here!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Things to note. that red hair isn't going anywhere. And I chose the darkest, most difficult to photo corner of the house to take these pictures in. Dammit. 

Sawyer is growing so fast. He wants to basically run after Ben all day long, and gets very pissed off when he realizes he can't do just that. He has a hot little temper this one. Don't cross him!!!

He's also the sweetest little guy, adores Ben, loves to clap his hands and wave. LOVES food. Loves to sit sideline while Ben has a bath. These two brothers. My heart.
a_sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...