Monday 12 January 2015

Christmas 2015


Untitled

Christmas is always great, always. I love it beyond words. But I remember one of my least favourite Christmases. A few years ago, the Christmas before I was pregnant with Benjamin. It was lovely, don't get me wrong. 

Billy and I had been married for over a year, things had slowed down from all of that chaos. Things were good. And Christmas was good. 

But it was quiet. Too quiet. It wasn't spoken of, not even between Billy and I, but I knew there were people missing. I knew that it was time to bring little ones into this family of ours. I knew I didn't want another Christmas to go by without them.

The following Christmas I was pregnant, and every Christmas since has been....right. Complete. And it just gets better and better. This year, Sawyer's first Christmas, was the best yet. So perfectly complete. I am so, so grateful to be surrounded by my boys, my Mom and Dad, Billy's family, everyone. During the holidays, and every other day of the year.

Untitled




Untitled



Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
a_sig2

3 comments:

  1. I love that your blog is back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriane! I hope you're well - it seems that you are! I was wondering if you're still painting as I likely have some work for you for some abstract paintings. Please let me know, Jill (House of Fraser Decor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jill!! It's been a while! Yes I am definitely still painting, I would love to help if I can! You can email me at adriane.duckworth@gmail.com if you like! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...