Monday 1 September 2014

Arcade Fire!

I happen to know this pretty amazing girl named Rachel who I love and adore and who recently invited us to see Arcade Fire. As if I didn't already have enough reasons to love this girl.

We went early and popped in to the CNE. So much fun!!

Untitled

And after a terrifying ride on this thing and a lot of very bad-for-you food it was time for the show!!

Untitled

Couldn't have had a more fun time. Here's a little picture of us and our handsome bearded men. Not a bad looking group I'd say.

Untitled

I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot that Arcade Fire prefer a more theatrical dress code. Whyyyy did I forget this? Do you know how amazing I would have dressed if I had remembered? Needless today, I have since purchased a fancy mascarade mask for the next time they're in town. True story.
a_sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...